What brands do you print on?
All Tru-Vision t-shirts are printed on American Apparel, Next Level Apparel and Alternative Apparel garments and are 100% manufactured and printed in the United States. We use the top brands for better quality.
How do I know which size to order?
All of our shirts have European cuts and sizes run from SMALL to 3XTRA LARGE. Be advised that all of our garments have a slimmer cut and softer fabric than a standard athletic tee; if you have any questions about fit, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
How should I care for my shirt? Will they fade or shrink?
Our shirts are made of quality fabrics paired with extensive print techniques and we work hard to ensure a perfect fit for all body types. Our prints do not fade easily, although our t-shirts do shrink a little after the first wash and machine dry. We recommend that you machine- and hand-wash your t-shirts and hang them up to dry; it is also safe to machine-dry your garment. We offer a 100% refund if you have any problems with our prints or the quality of our products.
What type of printing Process is used on the apparel?
All of our shirts are screen-printed and heat-pressed with Heat Transfer Vinyl.
Do you print your own shirts?
Yes, we print 75% of our shirts in-house; the remaining 25% are printed by our partners. We are fully aware of and 100% responsible for every available Tru-Vision Clothing product.
Will you notify me when you release a new design or restock current designs?
We will notify all customers and Friends of Tru-Vision Clothing for every new design or restock of Tru-Vision Collections. Please sign up for promotions, newsletters, special deals and discounts on our website, Twitter, Facebook and our blog.
What are your shipping methods?
Our preferred shipping method is UPS; however, we also ship via FedEx Express and United States Postal Service. Items usually ship the next business day. We can ship to Canada and Europe, as well; for international shipping, please contact us at email@example.com.
Are there Tru-Vision Clothing gift certificates and or gift cards?
Yes! If you are looking for the perfect gift or just doing some last-minute shopping, Gift Certificates and Gift Cards are the perfect solutions for you! We do sell Gift Certificates on our website and send out Special Promos through our E-Marketing and Social Network Campaign.
How do I use my Gift Certificate/Coupon Code/Store Credit Code?
After purchasing your Tru-Vision Clothing Gift Certificate, we will email you the certificate with its Code for Purchase. All Gift Certificates/Coupon Codes and Store Credit Codes are monitored and controlled by Tru-Vision Clothing.
Do you offer wholesale or bulk pricing?
Yes, but we screen the companies or individuals who are interested in carrying Tru-Vision Clothing products because we want to make sure that we could have a strong partnership. If you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include background information about your business. We also offer discounts for schools, associations and non- profit organizations.
What is your return policy?
We want to ensure you are completely satisfied with your Tru-Vision Clothing purchase, so we have a 100% return policy or exchange for unworn and unwashed items(no exceptions), provided all original tags are attached. We accept items up to 15 days after purchase for exchanges or store credit. A small number of heavily discounted items may be marked FINAL SALE, in which case they are not eligible for refund, exchange or store credit. If you need to return an order, simply email email@example.com and request an item return label. Please include your order number, which can be found on your packing slip or in the order confirmation email. Exchanges must be for items of equal or lesser value and return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the return is due to a defective item or shipping error by Tru-Vision Clothing.
Returns should be Mail to:
9500 Arena Drive Suite.106
Largo MD, 20774
What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, American Express, Master Card and PayPal. We also accept e-checks through PayPal, but we cannot ship your item until the payment has cleared. You do not need a PayPal account to make a purchase; simply follow the checkout steps on PayPal’s secure site as you would for any other web order. However, if you do have a PayPal account, payment can be sent directly from your account.
How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).